Cooler Crete 145
Epoxy Floor Patch/Resurfacer For Cold Storage/Cooler Concrete Floors
Orders over 5 units? Call your order in for cheaper shipping rates
For Industrial Use
•Epoxy Floor Patch/Resurfacer For Repairing Concrete Floors In Cold Storages/Coolers
• Ideal For Walk-In Freezer Floor Repair - Cold Storage Floor Repair
•USDA Approved Epoxy Floor Repair – Safe around Food Products!
•100% Solids Epoxy Formula
•Meet Safety Standards For Your Floors
•Zero VOC – Zero HAPS
•Creates a Smooth, Attractive, Easily-Cleaned Surface
•Holds Tight At Feather Edges
•Will Hold Up To Steel Wheel Traffic And Can Withstand Industrial Usage
•No Peeling or Cracking Over Time!
•Keep Your Floors Up To Code With A Permanent Solution
Use: Ideal for cold storage floor repair
Coverage: 50 sq ft. @ 1/8'"
Cure Time: 12 hours @ 20-40°
Pot Life: 15 minutes
Unit Size: 5 Gallons
Unit Weight: 55 lbs.
Flexural Strength:10,350 psi
Compressive Strength: 13,000 psi
Tensile Strength: 6,030
•5 Gal. Plastic Pail
Step 1: REPAIR AREA MUST BE CLEAN AND DRY!
Step 2: Mix Part A with Part B in the pail supplied for 30 seconds…..Then introduce the
aggregate and then blend into a homogenous state for approx. 30-45 seconds.
Step 3: Once you reach the desired consistency, apply the product to your project.
Pot life is 15 minutes
Step 4: This is a Trowel-able product. Reminder Pot life is 15 minutes
Step 5: Cure times vary per product – refer to product page for individual cure times at
Terms of sale
Terms of sale
1. Coveraged as specified are approximately and not guaranteed as they vary with the individual application.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice.
3. All material are shipped F.O.B. Cleveland plant.
4. MIPCO assumes no liability beyond the purchase price of the material.
5. Returns must be authorized by our office and will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
6. Absolutely NO returns after 30 days.