Arctic Crete 144
2 Hour Fast-Setting USDA Approved Epoxy Floor Patch/Resurfacer For Freezer Concrete Floors
Orders over 5 units? Call your order in for cheaper shipping rates
For Industrial Use
•Epoxy Floor Patch/Resurfacer For Concrete Floors In Freezers Or Walk-In-Coolers
•Patch or Resurface Freezer Floors
•Can Be Applied In Temps Down To -20°f
•2-Hour Cure Time!
•Low Temperature Concrete Patch
• USDA Approved - Safe Around Food!
•100% Solids Epoxy Formula
•Zero VOC – Zero HAPS
•Freezer Floor Repair
•No Need To Shut-Down Operations!
•5 Minute Pot-Life
•Ideal For Repairing Cold Storage Floors, Walk In Freezers Floors + More
•No Peeling or Cracking Over Time!
•Keep Your Floors Up To Code With A Permanent Solution
•Will Hold Up To Steel Wheel Traffic And Can Withstand Industrial Usage
Use: Ideal for freezer floor repair
Coverage: 15 sq ft. @ 1/8'"
Cure Time: 2 hours @ -20°
Pot Life: 5 minutes
Unit Size: 2 Gallons
Unit Weight: 22lbs.
Flexural Strength:15,000 psi
Compressive Strength: 11,000 psi
Tensile Strength: 8,9000
•2 Gal. Plastic Pail
*REPAIR AREA MUST BE CLEAN AND DRY!
Step 2: Mix Part A with Part B in the pail supplied for 30 seconds…..Then introduce the
aggregate and then blend into a homogenous state for approx. 30-45 seconds.
Step 3: Once you reach the desired consistency, apply the product to your project.
Pot life is 5 minutes
Step 4: This is a Trowel-able product. Reminder Pot life is 5 minutes
Step 5: Cure times vary per product – refer to product page for individual cure times at
Terms of sale
Terms of sale
1. Coveraged as specified are approximately and not guaranteed as they vary with the individual application.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice.
3. All material are shipped F.O.B. Cleveland plant.
4. MIPCO assumes no liability beyond the purchase price of the material.
5. Returns must be authorized by our office and will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
6. Absolutely NO returns after 30 days.