Road Patch 202 • All Weather Pothole Patch
• Not affected by salt or calcium
• Can be used in all seasons
• Zero VOC
Orders over 5 units? Call your order in for cheaper shipping rates
Road Patch 202 is a ready to use, High-Performance Asphalt Pothole Patch for repairing potholes in roadways, parking lots, garages, sidewalks, driveways, railway crossings and bridge decks! This is a unique high performance repair material that is far superior to common cold patch mixes.
- Ready To Use Asphalt Patch
- Covers 6 sq ft.
- No Heating, Mixing or Primer
- Pothole Patch Does NOT Get Stuck To The Bag/Pail
- Asphalt Patch Will Adhere to wet surfaces
- Can Be Applied From -20 Below Zero Up-To 140F
- Viscosity Adjusted Relative To Climate
- Ideal for Parking Lot Pothole, Highway Potholes, Runway Asphalt Patch + more
- Can be used all year round in all seasons
- Pliable And Easy To UseUp To 2 Years Of Shelf Life
- Protect Our Raw Materials From Start To Finish
Use: All Weather High Performance Pothole Patch
Coverage: 6 sq ft.
Cure Time: Immediate
Unit Size: 5 Gallons
Unit Weight: 62 lbs
Storage Life: 2 years
Application Temp: From -20 Below Zero Up-To 140F
•5 gal. Plastic Pail
1.First sweep out all standing water and loose debris from the hole
2.Apply Road Patch 202 as it comes from the drum.
3.Tamp it in place or roll it in with a car.
Refer to this video for instructions
Terms of sale
Terms of sale
1. Coveraged as specified are approximately and not guaranteed as they vary with the individual application.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice.
3. All material are shipped F.O.B. Cleveland plant.
4. MIPCO assumes no liability beyond the purchase price of the material.
5. Returns must be authorized by our office and will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
6. Absolutely NO returns after 30 days.
7. MIPCO will not take fault for varied results in product performance due to improper application/ improper application conditions.